2. Azealia Banks released a new video for her Angel Haze diss track, "No Problems," and it doesn't contain any sort of lashing out at Haze on Banks' part. Instead it's full of superimposed footage from Ultra Music Festival. You can see Banks performing and hanging out with Diplo and Steve Aoki and generally being cool while fireworks and lazers flash in the foreground.
3. Oh god, we forgot True Blood is coming back this summer. What is going on with Joe Manganiello's face in this clip? [via Towleroad]
4. The state hospital where One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was filmed is now going to be the Museum of Mental Health, a museum which the people who stayed there over the years. [via NYT]
5. New research suggests that Shakespeare was prosecuted for evading taxes and for hoarding grain to sell at inflated prices during a famine. He sounds like a real fustilarian. [via NPR]
6. Style blogger Hart Hagerty found took pictures of a mother in Shanghai lighting a cigarette and letting her young child smoke it until he fell on the ground and felt sick. We would have had a complete and utter panic meltdown if we saw this as it was happening. [via Gawker]
7. On the same day that we featured two of Louis Vuitton ads in our weird celebrity fashion ad roundup, Louis Vuitton announced that it's planning to significantly cut back on star-filled ads. [via The Cut]