1. Photographer Katherine Wolkoff has a new exhibition opening today at the Sasha Wolf Gallery showcasing her Found series, a collection of silhouetted photographs of dead birds collected on Block Island, Rhode Island by long-time resident, Elizabeth Dickens. The stark images, both eerie and graceful, will be on display through April 28.
2. Evangelical leader Pat Robertson came out in support of marijuana legalization. That shit cray. [NY Times]
3. Sears has been selling these bizarre, totally inappropriate kiddie tees. (We've heard they've pulled more offensive versions -- "Don't Make Me Kick You in the Fallopian Tubes," "Don't Make Me Kick You in the Birth Canal" -- from the shelves already after receiving complaints.) [Fashionista]
4. Listen to Sleigh Bells' rendition of Beyoncé's "Irreplaceable." [Death + Taxes]
5. WHAT is going on here? This picture, which, as far as our untrained eyes can tell has not been photoshopped, shows a goat just joining a couple for a slice. [Gothamist]
6. Someone actually thought it was a good idea to spray paint a completely out-of-context lyric from Odd Future (not that context makes much difference in this case), "Fuck school, burn shit, kill p30pl3," on the wall of a school. Naturally, that someone got arrested. [Pitchfork]
7. Check out this Renaissance-style mural by Paris-based artist Baptiste Debombourg made entirely out of staples. [Laughing Squid]
8. Food + Art = yum. [Miss Moss]