Quantcast
Channel: Paper RSS Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 7783

In Utero Is Turning 20 So Watch the Album's Crazy Old TV Promo

0
0

Nirvana's In Utero is turning 20 and being reissued this September, which means there's no better time to revisit their crazy TV promo featuring Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic lying on gym mats, pregnant, and giving birth to dolls. Jay-Z's Samsung ad's got nothing on this. [via Uproxx]

tumblr_mpnpz8bfiD1r03eaxo1_500.jpgThis image alone reminds us of the fact that c. 1993-1998 we had recurring dreams/fantasies where we got to meet MJ IRL. It still hasn't happened. [via Tall Whitney]

tumblr_mpq63e2UDf1qe0wclo1_500.jpgThis balloon is doing more for the environmental protest than half those people holding signs. [via The Clearly Dope]



Singer AHI and his daughter made an adorable -- and very well-done -- cover of Bob Marley's "No Woman, No Cry." That salty discharge on your face? Sentimental tears. [via Hyper Vocal]

Screen shot 2013-07-10 at 6.54.12 PM.pngNo, that's not a Real House Wife of Orange County, that's Goldie Hawn. [via I'm With Kanye]



"What We Say Vs. What We Think (After the Bar)" is a 70% accurate portrayal of two people about to have a one night stand. They'd get the other 30% accuracy rating if the couple was a) a little bit drunker and b) nervously holding wine glasses/beer cans that they either are chugging or completely ignoring/not taking a single sip from.  [via Buzzfeed]


We don't totally know what's going on here but this "Booty In The Air" video is kind of fabulous. [via Afternoon Snooze Button]

tumblr_motxqug53j1rjcfxro1_400.gifHappy Thursday! [via Coin Farts]

Screen shot 2013-07-10 at 7.01.08 PM.png"Hot Malm": The Ikea-themed porn parody site for Malm bed fetishists. We hear there's some really kinky shit when Malm teams up with Hemnes. [via Buzzfeed]



















Behold, men twerking to clASSical music. [via HuffPo Comedy]


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 7783

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images