1. For reasons we don't understand, Molly Ringwald did a smooth jazz cover of "Don't You (Forget About Me)."
2. Obsessed with this Vine of Roseanne figuring out how to use Vine. [via Vulture]
3. Screengrabs from Louis CK's 2nd AMA. [via PopCultureBrain]
4. The building where the American Folk Art Museum once resided -- which is only twelve years old and is highly praised for its architectural design, by the way -- will be torn down so that MoMA can expand. [via NYTimes]
5. The Gallery at Hermès on Madison Avenue will be showing the photo series "Wilder Mann" by Charles Fréger from April 12th-June 8th. The series is really cool (case in point: the photo above), so we suggest you check it out.
6. Bushwick Basel is no longer going to be at the Knockdown Center in Maspeth. Jules de Balincourt, the event's orignazor, sent an email saying he was too busy to organize the June Fair this year. [via DNA Info]
7. Purity Ring's Megan James teamed up with producer Dre Skull and dancehall artist Popcaan on a new single, "First Time" and we like it. It comes out as a single on April 15th. [via Pitchfork]