1. Here's the Jimmy Fallon edition of Rookie's "Ask A Grown Man." Jimmy definitely seems like the type to pass notes, but we're surprised he liked Mario Kart so much. [via Vulture]
2. After a brief hiatus for hip surgery, Lady Gaga rolled out of the hospital with a custom designed Ken Borochov wheelchair. It's made of calf leather and 24-Karat gold and comes with a removable leather canopy. Ah, to be Lady Gaga. [via MTV Style]
3. Check out Earl Sweatshirt's new video for "WHOA" featuring a ballerina who's seen better days and a not-so-fun looking pool. [via Press Release]
4. Minneapolis-based designer and illustrator David Schwen has been doing an Instagram series called "Pantone Pairings." As soon as prints become available we're getting three. [via Laughing Squid]
5. William Wegman, the great photographer of Weimaraners, made his first GIF and oh boy it's good. [via HuffPo Arts]
6. Speaking of GIFs, BAM's digital screen on Flatbush Ave will showcase Moving the Still -- an exhibition of GIFs chosen by notable people including James Frey, threeASFOUR, Michael Stipe and Rodarte -- from April 1st-June 30th.
7. Empire of the Sun announced their new album, Ice on the Dune, via...this. [Pretty Much Amazing]
8. Longtime Clinton Hill resident Arthur Wood is going to be evicted from his famous "Broken Angel" house in Clinton Hill -- known for its asymmetrical towers, stained glass and odd editions made over decades -- on Friday. There will be a big block party to see him off. [via DNA Info]