The cast of 30 Rock was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night and Alec Baldwin talked about the time he met the woman who played Tina Fey in the 30 Rock porn parody. His story starts at the 2:50 mark.
Tracy Morgan sang "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye" and it was kind of sweet. WHY DOES THIS SHOW HAVE TO END?
Here's a very strange ad for George Clooney's new tequila. It stars Clooney, Stacy Keibler, Clooney's business partner Randy Gerber and Cindy Crawford, and everyone does it with each other or something? I don't know. What the hell are you doing, George Clooney? [ONTD]
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler wrote a Golden Globes drinking game for the Hollywood Reporter:
- Drink any time an actress cries in a speech.
- Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
- Drink any time someone says, "I didn't prepare anything!"
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins
It OK, Leo. Don't be cry. [OKJanelle]
Heart explosion. [LaughterKey]
One day these two crazy kids will look back on that moment and fart. [Craigslist via PenisPolice]
Oh no, Sammy Sosa is on Pinterest. And pointing. And wearing a sweater. [DailyDot]
Shit girls say to gay guys, part 2. [Buzzfeed]