1. Paris Hilton + LMFAO = Hit Song? She's hooking-up with the "sexy" duo on a new track for her second album. Hilton's bf Afrojack is still "executive producer." [Billboard]
2. The Jacques Garcia-designed NoMad Hotel (1170 Broadway) will have six "dining spaces" under the direction of Daniel Humm and Will Guidara of Eleven Madison Park. [NYP]
3. Deadmau5 opens the newly re-vamped Miami nightclub Mansion (1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach) with two "unhooked" shows on January 20th and 21st. Tickets are available here. Tiesto celebrated his 43rd birthday at New York's LAVO (39 East 58th Street)) last night.
4. The Nightlife Cultural Initiative is launching their first NYC Expo from April 5 to 7. They'll focus on venues, musicians, artists and fashion designers.
5. Chicago residents (and visitors) should check out the opening reception of "StuckUp" on Friday, January 20, 6 to 10 p.m., at Maxwell Colette Gallery (908 N. Ashland, Chicago). The traveling art exhibit ties-in with the Rizzoli book Stickers: From Punk Rock to Contemporary Art by DB Burkeman and Paper's Monica LoCascio. You can also download a free "StuckUp Stickers" iPhone app here.
6. The first New York City Metro Show, featuring over 35 art and design dealers, opens tomorrow, January 19th, at the Metropolitan Pavilion (125 West 18th Street). This new fair includes art, furniture, toys ceramics and more, PLUS it runs until January 22nd.
7. Jim Carrey looks VERY Nelson twin in the new Steve Carrell movie, Burt Wonderstone. [Buzzfeed]