1. The bodies of the infamous killers who inspired Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood" were exhumed on Wednesday to check their DNA for possible involvement in another mass murder. (Live Science)
2. The first exhibit at the new Hauser & Wirth space in the old Roxy nightclub at 511 West 18th Street opens on Wednesday, January 23, 6 to 8 p.m. The show, "Dieter Roth/Bjorn Roth," will include over 100 objects created since the '70s by the German-born artist Dieter and his son. The gallery has also scheduled major shows in 2013 by Paul McCarthy, Roni Horn and Mathew Day Jackson.
3. The two-story building that housed PAPER's office from circa 1986 to 1996 was just sold for $150,000,000. It's at the corner of Broadway and Spring Street in SoHo and will now be torn down. (NYP, photo from Google Maps)
4. Nine buildings whose owners refused to sell out to developers, including this one in Chongqing.
5. "Gangnam Style" has become the first video to rack up a billion YouTube views.
6. Check out the trailer for The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, where Steve Carell and Jim Carrey play rival magicians. (via Pop Culture Brain)