1. While at the premiere of Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, Zac Efron dropped a condom. Check out Zac's priceless reaction: shades on, some heavy breathing into the fist and...keep it cool, keep it cool. Guess we gotta cut him a little slack -- you never know when you're gonna get lucky... might even be at a Dr. Seuss movie. [Refinery 29]
2. Mark Ronson will score a new ballet piece with Andrew Wyatt of Miike Snow. Gareth Pugh is doing the costumes. The as-yet-untitled piece will premiere at London's Royal Opera House in April, and it will apparently "focus on the Jungian theme of anima/animus and the theory of collective masculine and feminine unconscious." Sounds vague and fabulous. [NME]
3. The Shins will play their second SNL performance on March 10th. Jonah Hill is hosting.
4. Fossils have been found in Wyoming of Sifrhippus, or horse-like mammals that weighed between eight and fifteen pounds. A real-life My Little Pony! [New York Times]
5. Finally!! Woody Allen is turning Bullets Over Broadway into a Broadway musical. Don't speak. Don't speak. Don't speak. [via Vulture]
6. In 2013, artists and notable types like Ed Ruscha, Marilyn Minter and Jay-Z will turn 300 New York rooftop water tanks into art projects, to raise awareness about the world's dwindling water supply. [via Animal NY]
7. Look at this crazy Starbucks!! It's in Japan, naturally. [via Flavorwire]