1. Big Ang and Wendy Williams recreated a scene from Thelma and Louise during a spot called "Hairpiece Theater." Please be friends in real life. Please be friends in real life. Please be friends in real life.
2. Someone made a Tumblr called "Cooking with Skrillex." Dude, that guy is just a meme farm these days. [Tumblr]
fresh-faced Nicki Minaj killing it with her freestyle without the help of wigs and costumes...just some natural badassery and a leather jacket (and Kangol cap?). [Gawker]
4. Elizabeth Smart, who many remember from her harrowing kidnapping ordeal, got married this afternoon in Hawaii. Congrats! [The Daily Mail]
5. Is that the Burger King? Nope! Just Will Ferrell as King of Bacchus during New Orleans' Mardi Gras celebration. [Buzzfeed]
6. A Malaysian artist made this portrait out of coffee ring stains. [Laughing Squid]
7. Some anti-gentrification activist in Seattle "married" an old building and even wore a white dress and had an ordained minister perform the ceremony. [The Week]
8. And in more "photoshopping gone awry" news, check out this model's freakish hands. Some art production intern at Simply Be is gonna have hell to pay! (But probably not.) [Huffington Post]