1. Last night's 30 Rock featured a fake trailer for a film "from the director of Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve": Martin Luther King Day. "It sounds like you... have a dream." Related: PAPERMAG's Five Suggestions for Garry Marshall's Next Movie.
2. A Unicorn in a Unitard on a Unicycle.
3. Vintage McHale! Here's a funny clip of Joel McHale with Barry-Watson-from-Seventh-Heaven hair giving Christmas gift-giving advice in the '90s. [via Videogum]
4. Eeeek: A man in Sweden withdrew a mouse from an ATM.
5. Jon Daly as "Drunk English Rollerblading Pine Tree" is really really crazy and really really amazing. "I've sipped the finest booze with Penelope Cruz, and I've been huddled in a corner with Malcolm Jamal-Warner."