2. In case you were wondering about how long Downton Abbey will run, here's a not-so-helpful clue: show creator Gareth Neame said "I would rather let the show run between four and 10 years, I imagine." He then noted that "I would rather that we picked the right year (to end) and that in 20 years time the show was loved rather than we went on a season too long and people fell out of love with it." [via Towleroad]
3. Danny Bowien plans to open two new restaurants in New York and the Bay Area. No details on the NYC restaurant, but the new San Francisco eatery will probably not be serving Asian food. [via Eater]
4. Here's a Vine that A-Trak made of Kanye yelling at the Met Gala last night.
5. Mustache transplants are now a big thing in Turkey. [via WSJ]
6. Apparently Sigmund Freud's couch is in bad shape and the Freud Museum in London is asking for financial donations to help restore it. [via NPR]
7. There are plans in action to "create a new neighborhood on the waterfront" of North Greenpoint which include a dozen towers, a new public elementary school and two "green spaces." A ton of protests have already started and it's being called "the ugliest, scariest, most horrible plan." [via DNA Info]