1. Patton Oswalt improvised an entire, very detailed potential plot of Star Wars Episode VII in this clip of Parks and Recreation. Can someone broker a meeting between his agent and JJ Abrams?
2. The New Inquiry released a free supplement entirely devoted to Spring Breakers, with contributions by Joshua Clover, Durga Chew-Bose and Cord Jefferson.
3. HBO ordered a pilot for a series about three thirtysomething gay friends living in San Francisco, bringing on David Marshall Grant of Brothers and Sisters and Sarah Condon of Bored to Death. Is it way too soon to say we're excited about this? [via Hollywood Reporter]
4. The AV Club is calling this "the worst Radiohead tattoo that has ever existed." Yes, this tattoo is gross, but is it really Thom Yorke?
5. We've thought cupcakes were over for a while, but this WSJ article on the steady decline of Crumbs proves it: "the chain is suffering from a larger problem: gourmet-cupcake burnout." [via LAist]
6. David Sedaris' new collection, Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls is out and according to NPR it's mostly great except for Sedaris' forays into fictional monologues. On the monologues, NPR writes: "Sedaris' targets, with their exaggerated stupidity, seem too obvious."
7. We want this basketball-hoop-meets-living-room-chair. [via Design Boom]
8. In case you were wondering: here's what Al Pacino thinks about Julian Schnabel. Pacino will be Creative Time's gala in honor of Schnabel on April 30 at the Domino Sugar Factory in Williamsburg. [via GalleristNY]