1. Adele's house sounds like it's the best. People are abuzz because she just bought two new rare Warhol prints, but we're more excited about her £15,000 splurge on '80s pinball games Pac-Man and Space Invaders for her game room. Invite us over, Adele! [via The Sun]
2. The video for "Famous Friends," the new song by Teddy Blanks' (who scored Lena Dunham's feature Tiny Furniture) is very tongue-in-cheek and we like it. It's all about everyone you know being more famous than you -- and Blanks' friends include Dunham, Audrey Gelman and Alex Karpovsky, so fair point. The video is directed by filmmaker Casey Neistat and features Teddy channeling some serious 80s pop (albeit with an ironic sheen).
3. Alanis Morissette is writing a book. A recent WSJ article revealed that "she's focused at the moment on writing a book, which she calls 'transpersonal psychology meets autobiography, with a little humor thrown in, I hope.'" [via NPR]
4. The Notorious B.I.G.'s childhood apartment was put on sale yesterday with an asking price of $725,000. While Biggie talked about growing up in a "one room shack" in Bed Stuy, the building has been renovated and its neighborhood is now considered part Clinton Hill. [via Daily Intel]
5. Every new trailer for This Is the End -- the movie starring every actor ever playing themselves as the world ends -- makes the movie seem more and more stupid, but I'm still really looking forward to watching it. This red band trailer features Mindy Kaling saying saying some very sexual things about Michael Cera while he tries to hit on Rihanna. [via PCB]
6. Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll were seen on a maybe date. [via Jezebel]