1. A chart explaining how to get Twitter followers.
2. P. Diddy is Revolt-ing! He's launching a cable music channel called "Revolt" on 12/12/12.
3. Photog Slava Mogutin spices up this VICE magazine "fashion" shoot with a bunch of hot "Bros Blowin' Shotties." (See image above.)
4. Watch out Facebook. LEGO launched their own social media platform, ReBrick.
5. Nick Jonas joins the cast of Broadway's revival of How To Succeed..., taking over for Darren Criss, starting tonight.
6. New York club Cielo (18 Little West 12th St.) celebrates their ninth anniversary on Saturday, January 28, with DJs Cassy, Nic Matar and Willie Graff. $20 advance tickets are here.
7. New York-based art collective, The Fantastic Nobodies, will debut a live performance of "My Name Is Mud" on Friday, January 27, 9 p.m. at Andrew Edlin Gallery (134 Tenth Ave.). It's "part avant-garde theater, part freak show and part examination room." That sounds like Mr. Mickey's bedroom. Zing!
8. The Brooklyn Museum (200 Eastern Parkway) will unveil their new museum shop on April. The 4,150 square-foot space was designed by Visbeen Associates Inc.