1. I hate -- hate -- the last bit of the trailer for Hangover III that involves the probable maiming of a giraffe, but there are some good moments in there. [via Slash]
2. The new Beach House video for "Wishes," directed by Eric Wareheim, stars Twin Peaks dad Ray Wise and is, shall we say, surreal? [via AV Club]
3. People of BroNYCon, prepare yourselves: this amazing Etsy shop by GimmCat sells very fancy looking My Little Pony wigs.
4. The poster for the Source Family documentary is here, as is the film's screening schedule. It'll be in NYC starting on May 1st at IFC. [via BoingBoing]
5. Meanwhile I like the trailer for Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing, although I'm scared about how it'll turn out. [via Pop Culture Brain]
6. Here's Colin Farrell wearing a "special pair" of underwear on Ellen. [via Just Jared]
7. Facebook removed this famous Guillot photograph from the French art museum Jeu de Paume's page for violating its guidelines -- because, you know, that lady is half-naked. Come on, Facebook. [via Daily Mail]
8. Upper East Siders are worried about the impending opening of a Meatball Shop in their neighborhood -- the community board restricted its hours to 2a.m. (they're usually open till 4a.m.) and asked that they keep personnel outside to restrict drunken, disorderly behavior. [via DNA Info]