1. The Diagram prize for oddest book titles of the year is obviously a treasure trove of laughs, but our money's on Was Hitler Ill? Here's the shortlist below:
Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop by Reginald Bakeley
God's Doodle: The Life and Times of the Penis by Tom Hickman
How Tea Cosies Changed the World by Loani Prior
How to Sharpen Pencils by David Rees
Lofts of North America: Pigeon Lofts by Jerry Gagne
Was Hitler Ill? by Hans-Joachim Neumann and Henrik Eberle
2. Find out your terrible tweet score. We're guilty of numbers 1 and 3 for sure and probably more. #InWhichWeAreSorry [via Laughing Squid]
3. Badass chicks and Friends of PAPER the Chapin Sisters will be performing live at The Living Room on Wednesday, February 27th. The recording will be streamed to the "Live at the Living Room" Sirius/XM show and it's free, so go out and support 'em.
4. Christie's will be auctioning off contemporary works by younger artists to raise money for the Brooklyn Museum, including works by Angel Otero, Jemima Kirke and Dustin Yellin. If we made more than a journalist's salary we'd be there. [via Art Daily]
5. Everyone panic: the Brooklyn Flea and Smorgasburg will be moving over one block, from The Edge Williamsburg at North 6th and Kent to East River State Park at North 7th and Kent. They also just signed a lease on a space in Crown Heights. Smorgasburg for everyone! [via Brownstoner]
6. Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z just released their 'Legends of the Summer' tour dates. They'll be at Yankee Stadium on July 19th so get excited, Timberfiles. [via Pitchfork]
7. We could watch this video of professional dancer Lil Buck (who just completed a tour with Yo Yo Ma) jooking on the Colbert Report all afternoon.
8. Liking this cool, "Effing Typeface" from Brooklyn designer Alex Merto, for all of your graphic designer sexting needs.