1) Who's excited? The Matchbox Twenty cruise sets sail December 6.
2) Jimmy Kimmel asked male viewers to tape themselves giving their girlfriends or wives Valentine's gifts they'd hate. They were all disgusting.
3) It turns out cats have been doing that "Oh, I'm sorry, are you trying to concentrate on something?" thing where they walk across your work for centuries! Check out these cat paw prints left inink on a 15th century manuscript. [Gawker]
4) The Brooklyn Bowl (61 Wythe Avenue) hosts a free "Trapped in the Closet" sing-along tonight at 9.
5) Here's a shot of Casey Mulligan and Justin Timberlake as '60s folk singers in the Coen Brothers' upcoming film Inside Llewyn Davis.
7) Love this NPR piece on Sandy Levins, who designs fake food for museums and the kitchens of historic homes, including Mount Vernon and the Lower East Side Tenement Museum. [Photo by Hoag Levins]