1. Crazy photos taken from a crane via our favorite construction website, Construction Graffiti. We wouldn't have wanted to be the person taking these pictures.
2. We had such a blast at Sensation -- we described it as "a mash-up between Cirque du Soleil and a megaclub" -- at Barclays Center that we're almost looking forward to the March opening of this new Vegas nightclub called The Light. Almost.
3. "Romney's Items 50% OFF" (via @jodikantor)
4. Getting real Michael Jackson-Off the Wall vibes from the new Chris Brown-Rihanna song, "Nobody's Business," (which samples MJ's "The Way You Make Me Feel"). [YouTube]
5. On Monday, we told you what was happening with the old Lucky Cheng's space on First Avenue (it's getting taken over by Acme's Jean-Marc Houmard). Now's your chance to take a home a piece of the long-running drag bar. [Jeremiah's Vanishing New York, photo by Rob Thurman]
6. Dig the .gif-tastic album cover as you listen to Rare Chandeliers, the new mixtape from Action Bronson ("Peace to Gerard Dépardieu!") and producer Alchemist. [Soundcloud]
7. Make it a Black Christmas this year with Black Sabbath's 9-disc The Vinyl Collection: 1970-1978, out December 12. [via Spin]