1. Jews for Tebow is something that exists. [Buzzfeed]
2. Beats by Dre headphones will no longer be manufactured by Monster Cable Product when the licensing deal expires at the end of the year. Interestingly, Monster claims it was all their idea and that Dre and Jimmy Iovine originally wanted to make speakers. [Business Week]
3. A decomposing mural by the late New York artist Keith Haring has caused a controversy in Australia over the best way to preserve and restore the work. [Art Newspaper]
4. Here's a guide to the LGBT films screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, January 19 to 29. [The Bilerico Project]
5. PERFORMA launched an online magazine.
6. Calling all LEGO nerds: The National Geographic Channel takes a look inside the LEGO factory in Denmark. The segment airs on Saturday, January 21st, 8 p.m. E.T.
7. NYC artist Futura 2000 opened an exhibit of new works, "Expansions," at Galerie Jerome de Noirmont in Paris. It's up until February 29th.
8. A faux version of SNL's club-kid Stefon reviews "New York's hottest" clubs and bars on Yelp. Here's a taste: "Ella (9 Ave. A) This club has everything. Jefferies, live-action furbies, Jewish pole-vaulters, closeted Guidos and flaming straight guys making out with none other than THE Nelson Mandela." If only. [via AfterElton]