Joe Biden is eminently GIFable. He reinforced this last night. This week's best-of is dedicated to the best of Joe from last night -- with a few very strange Paul Ryan things interspersed.
1.) How did the internet prep for the debate? By sharing pictures of Paul Ryan doing P90X, of course! [Jtes]
2) The debate starts...first Joe smiled. [Buzzfeed]
3) Then he laughed. [via Buzzfeed Twitter]
4) Then he seemed a little annoyed with his friend here. [@Ryanhatesthis]
5) At one point during the debate, Paul Ryan said his daughter Liza looked like a bean during an ultrasound, so they call her Bean. This was his big Pro-Life argument. [GIFWich]
6) At another point, Joe said 'MALARKEY!' [PoliticsBuzz]
7) These were Paul's notes. [via Gifwich]
8) This was Paul getting owned by debate moderator Martha "American Bad-Ass" Raddatz. [via Gifwich]
9) And in the end, the left said they won, the right said they won, so let's just agree that Paul Ryan's son won the debate. [via Buzzfeed Twitter]
10) That's really Paul Ryan's son, and he's sitting in Joe Biden's chair.
So what's the news of the day the day after the debate? Why Justin
Bieber's internet prank/new music video release, of course. [via Buzzfeed Tumblr]