1. Rich Juzwiak of fourfour presents: "Shit Gay Guys Say to their Cats." We'll never get tired of this shit!
2. EDM rising! Judging from the type-size allotted to the Coachella 2012 headliners, it's a great year for electronic dance music (in case you hadn't noticed). Swedish House Mafia, Afrojack, Amon Tobin, David Guetta, Kaskade, AVICII and Sebastian Ingrosso all made the second-highest headliner status. AND: Not that it's dance music, we were happy to see the Weeknd ( playing on Sunday night. AND AND: Here's a list of 10 bands we think should have been included in this year's lineup.
3. EDM sinking! The first "Holy Ship" cruise with Skrillex, Diplo and Fatboy Slim providing the on-board entertainment, ran aground in the Bahamas on Saturday. Tugboats freed the party ship and everybody's OK, bobbing happily on chill, dub waves. [New Times]
4. Paramount picked up the distribution rights to the Cirque du Soliel 3D feature Worlds Away. It was written and directed by Andrew Adamson (Shrek) and exec-produced by James Cameron.
5. Beside being a new father, Jay-Z just signed a huge endorsement deal with Duracell. [Billboard]
6. In its first week featuring Glee's Darren Criss, "How To Succeed..." grossed $1,386, 665. [Variety]
7. Seattle's Sub Pop is alive and well. The L.A. Times provides a full update on the grunge record label founded in 1986.